Reigniting your passion for greater fulfilment
There can come a time in your career when your passion fades. Sometimes it can be sudden with a life-changing event that shakes up your priorities, and other times it can creep up on you having been dampened by stress, pressure, mundane tasks, workplace conflict, poor culture, and business hardship.
Perhaps you’ve noticed that:
- A pep talk is needed just to motivate you to get out of bed in the morning – and another upon starting the car
- During sales meetings you have to sell yourself on the benefits of your company just as much as your potential customer
- The tasks that once brought you joy, now evoke an eye roll when you see them on your to-do list
- Your productivity, motivation and care-factor could rival Homer Simpson’s; and
- Oscar the Grouch seems to be in a better mood than you most of the time
Or maybe it’s subtle, and comes in the form of a niggling question that keeps asking, “Is this it?”
Jokes aside, if any of this sounds familiar, then it’s time to have an honest conversation where we look at what you really want, uncover your values and priorities and reestablish your goals. By rediscovering what makes you happy, motivated and energised, together we can start to expose your passions and determine whether it’s a case of staying where you are and making changes, or shifting direction and making a larger career change.
It’s a journey that can cause much excitement and apprehension that’s why we support you every step of the way with the coaching, tools and resources you need to make the right decision for you.
As Steve Jobs wisely said, “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”
And he was right. The average person spends 90,000 hours at work over their lifetime – that’s a long time to be unhappy. Where you are doesn’t need to be your final destination. Let’s have a chat on 0407 915 300 to help you move towards a life of greater fulfilment and purpose.
Transitioning employees on, up and out
Maybe it’s not you; it’s them. A member of your team, who you sense has one foot out the door. They’re not the same happy and productive employee that they once were, and you’re not the only one to notice. You don’t want to lose them, but you also want to do what’s best for them and your organisation – and right now no one is winning.
Or perhaps you need to make changes. To survive and thrive in the current market you need to restructure, and that means making roles redundant. You need help with organisational planning, having the separation conversation and organising outplacement to give your employees the best opportunity to move on with their career or transition into retirement.
You may have even found the superstars in your team. The future leaders you know will kick some serious business goals if they’re given the opportunities and training to sharpen their business and leadership skills.
As you can see, there are many reasons transition can occur within your business, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution. When you’re busy focused on your business, and often the very short-term day-to-day operational side of your business, it can be hard to see what is needed to get the best transition outcome for all.
This is where we can help.
- Transitioning On – By having frank, impartial conversations, we can uncover whether it’s time to re-engage or let staff go on to explore other passions.
- Transition Up – By providing team appraisals and leadership succession diagnostics we can help identify the skills and knowledge gaps within your team and support and train employees through leadership and business coaching, adventures and retreats to transition them up through your organisation.
- Transitioning Out – And lastly, working in collaboration with HR consultants, employment lawyers and financial planners we can help transition staff out of your organisation through redundancy or into retirement.
Don’t wear the cost of poorly transitioned staff, let’s have a chat on 0407 915 300 get your team thriving – even if there is no longer a future with your company.