11 October 2023
Throughout your business journey, there are many reasons for transitioning staff. From transitioning new staff in with effective onboarding, transitioning staff up through career development and transitioning staff out of your business due to change or misaligned values.
In this presentation, you will learn how to onboard your team members more effectively and get the most out of your existing team.
What you will learn:
- How to communicate your vision, culture, goals and KPIs
- Identify the strengths and gaps in your team and the support they need to grow
- Understand different communication streams
- Communicate expectations and the unspoken rules of your workplace
- Immerse recruits in your culture to have a seamless transition
In this presentation, you will learn how to unlock the productivity and performance of your team and ensure you get the right people in the right roles.
You will also learn how to:
- Uncover the strengths and stretches of your team • Ascertain if an employee is the right fit for your organisation
- Identify the right people for roles to unlock greater productivity
- Conduct pair and job analysis by identifying DISC energies for the role
- Increase performance through 360-appraisal processes, surveys and feedback
- Detect new leaders within your organisation
- Grow your organisation by hiring people who intimidate you intellectually
In this presentation, you will learn how to transition staff out of your business while still maintaining a good relationship with them.
You will learn how to:
- Conduct performance reviews that uncover the goals, needs and values of employees
- Minimise the effects of a toxic person on your workplace culture • Identify whether an employee needs to go or can be re-engaged
- Transition staff out in a positive way that helps them find their purpose
- The need for outplacement and how it can protect your employment brand