11 October 2023
As any good leader knows, the success of an organisation is ultimately determined by the quality of the team behind it. But while you can make every effort to have the right recruitment processes in place to ensure the right people are in your business, it doesn’t guarantee that the right people are working to their full capacity or potential.
If your team don’t love what they’re doing, don’t feel like they’re adding value, have no opportunity for growth, lack purpose and direction, aren’t happy or fulfilled, or don’t know or believe in your ‘why’, how can you expect to get the best from them?
In this presentation, Bec will show you how to unleash the power of high performance in your organisation to help your team go from good to great to exceptional.
You will learn how to:
- Overcome common team dysfunctions
- Create a vision that aligns with everyone’s values
- Develop a culture of inclusiveness and validation
- Work above the line and create a high level of thinking and operating
- Move your team from being toxic to exceptional
- Work at your peak both collaboratively and individually
- Embrace victories and failures to grow, build resilience and move forward