11 October 2023
As a leader, you have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. You have to establish strategic direction, lead your team through growth and change, and ensure the seamless running of your business.
Your ability to instil trust, communicate your vision, encourage buy-in, engage employees, inspire action and maintain influence can directly determine the level of success you achieve in business and the level of respect you earn with your team.
In this presentation that can be customised for teams or leaders, Bec will help you develop your leadership skills to become a leader others will want to follow.
Leadership for teams You will learn how to:
- Identify the difference between a manager and a leader
- Move from being a good leader to being a phenomenal leader
- Understand the role Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs has in leadership
- How to build a highly effective workplace culture
- Implement highly effective leadership strategies to become a leader others want to follow
Leadership for leaders You will learn how to:
- Identify what kind of leader you are and your core leadership strengths
- Become a disruptive leader who creates positive change
- Develop top strategic direction using bench marking and high-performance modelling
- Improve business performance by auditing and developing the nine critical areas of business