11 October 2023
Whatever industry you’re in, you’re in the business of sales. You need to get people to trust you, believe in you and follow you, and your ability to do this effectively comes down to your ability to influence and sell.
Being able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes, personalise your pitch, build lasting relationships and influence behaviour are fundamental life and business skills that you will use time and time again.
In this interactive presentation, Bec will debunk some of the common sales myths and stressors that can be holding you back from sales success and reveal the strategies you need to build relationships and deliver your message in a fulfilling and authentic way that generates interest. You will learn how to:
- Develop a wealth mindset to overcome money barriers
- Identify your market, niche and point of difference
- Know your brand and develop an elevator pitch to be confident and credible through the sales process
- Understand the foundations of human behaviour and Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Build trust and curiosity
- Ask highly effective questions
- Be value-driven in your approach and listen for problems, challenges, needs and gaps
- Build strategic partnerships to leverage your sales influence